Go to the Lyris ListManager home page
Current forum: nmsar-forum |
You are: not logged in
Create New Message
TV stations   2008-09-06 20:48:08 <KS1007@...>
Just thought about this although the SAR mission has been over for a couple
of weeks. The search was in the Gila's for 12 high school students and 4
adults. It made national news and we had news helicopters overhead flying below
the (TRF?). All of a sudden we get a call on state SAR frequency (155.160)
which was unreadable and then we understood what they were saying, 13 Tango
Victor or 13 TV. Has anyone else ever had a news helicopter use our frequency
on a mission or is this common place and just the first time I've been on a
big mission?
Thanks
Keith Schwarzer

(html version)

Re: TV stations   2008-09-06 22:10:20 <jdw8485@...>
Pretty common. They all have our frequency, 13 especially with the pilots knowledge.

Jason Williams
ABQ MTN. Rescue President